Benzo Addiction Treatment Center Austin Texas
Are you searching for a rehab for Benzo’s in Austin TX? The National Institute for Drug abuse states that benzo drug prescriptions enhanced from 1996 to 2013 from 8.1 million to 13.5 million. The same study shows that, in 2015, twenty-three percent of the people who took high doses of opioids also had multiple levels of benzodiazepines in their body.
The hazards of benzo abuse and opioid addiction exhibited in these studies subject friends and family members to access our recovery center, a benzo addiction treatment center in Austin, Texas. Research well what benzo drugs are, the symptoms of addiction, how the benzo addiction treatment program at our recovery center is like, and why benefiting from this type of treatment program is advantageous.
What Are Benzos?
Benzo is just another name in use for benzodiazepines that serve as tranquilizers and sedatives. The core objective of benzo drugs is to slow down a person’s CNS (Central nervous system) to feel relieved of depression and anxiety, thus feeling relaxed and sedated. Harmful effects can be seen when abusing benzo drugs as they can slow down and sometimes even stop the central nervous system.
The most frequently recommended benzos are Xanax and Valium. Most of the times, medical health specialists recommend them as a treatment of the following complications:
- Panic disorders
- Alcohol withdrawal
- Social anxiety and general anxiety disorders
Benzo drugs are also common in those who require muscle relaxants to assist in sleeping.
Symptoms of Benzo Addiction
Across the United States, benzos are among the most frequently recommended medication by health professionals. Misuse of these medicinal drugs happens when a person uses them without an official recommendation or not as advised. The symptoms of benzo abuse involve the following ones:
- Slurred speech
- Blurred vision
- Lack of proper communication
- Doctor shopping
- Affected sense of judgment and thinking
- Combining benzodiazepine drugs with other drugs and alcohol
- Risk-taking habits, such as rash driving after misusing benzodiazepine drugs
- Asking family members, friends, classmates, or/and colleagues for their benzo pills
- Mood alterations
- Knowing the harmful effects, willing to cut short or completely eradicate the usage of benzo drugs, but failing to do so
Behavioral Signs of Benzo Abuse
Following are described some most commonly observed behavioral changes in the persons struggling with benzo addiction:
- The person tries to avoid the obligations, family, and friends for the sake of misusing the drugs.
- For avoiding the fear of running short of the drug, the individual makes sure that a considerable stock of the drug is present at home.
- The individual gets involved in some unusual activities to bear the expenditures of the drugs, for instance, stealing, burrowing money, draining bank balance more rapidly than before, or frequently swiping the credit cards.
- The person gets engaged in many risky activities, like driving at high speed after consuming a high dose.
- The individual spends a considerable amount of energy and time on various facets directly or indirectly involved in drug abuse.
- The person shows a decrease in the struggles for maintaining grooming or hygiene (that is; the person might start to look disorganized and disheveled)
- The person gradually becomes unusually secretive concerning daily routine or/and tells lies to protect the drug abuse.
- Alterations and swings in mood or the entire personality are observed.
Behaviors related to substance abuse are associated with various facets of substance abuse and how the individual administers the substance.
The Risks of Benzo Addiction
Recommending benzodiazepine drugs is a common occurrence, and when taken precisely according to the prescription, it is advantageous for specific medical issues. However, when prescription drug misuse happens, there are particular hazards associated. Symptoms of benzo addiction involve:
- Disturbances information and storage of memory
- Lack of energy and motivation
- Sleeping issues
- Personality changes
When people consume benzo drugs while combining them with other drugs or alcohol, the risk factors are fortified. This fortification of risk probability can lead to difficulty in breathing, overdose, and sometimes even death.
What Is an Excellent Benzo Addiction Treatment Center in Central Texas?
Our rehab center is a benzo addiction treatment center in Austin, Central Texas, where people struggle with benzodiazepine abuse. Almost one-third of the persons who have benzo addiction for at least half a year or more undergo health complications when striving to quit. When they visit a benzo addiction treatment center in Austin, Texas, the initial step is to undergo medical detox. Medical benzo detoxification reduces the uncomfortable and problematic symptoms of abstinence when lessening or completely stopping benzo usage. Once that process is completed, patients can then proceed towards addiction treatment programs.
The Advantages of Benzo Addiction Treatment
The treatment of the menace of benzo addiction consists of professional therapy and counseling for physical and mental health. Qualified specialists use a wide range of therapeutic strategies, for there is no single program that is workable for everyone. Benzo addiction treatment therapies incorporate components like stabilization and detoxing, complete rehab and aftercare. The perks and advantages of getting admitted to these addiction treatment centers involve:
- Withdrawal effects management relieves the patients from pains and discomfort of the withdrawal.
- The addiction treatment centers offer proper management and regulation of hazardous side effects for preventing adverse complications.
- There is a regulated decrease in usage for ensuring safety.
- Outpatient monitoring and partial hospitalization options provide the precise level of care according to your situation.
- There is seen the establishment and practice of proper coping mechanisms to decrease the chances of failure to continue the abstinence for a prolonged period.
Extensive Benzo Addiction Treatment
When you reach out to our recovery center, the first thing you are supposed to do is sit down next to one of our well-qualified counselors and collaborate with them to execute an extensive plan for your treatment. We are well aware that every person who reaches out to us has a different journey and different life experiences. That’s why we try our best to ensure that you are subjected to the treatment plan that precisely complements your requirements. With the assistance and availability of various holistic and evidence-based therapies, our benzo addiction treatment center’s professional staff can tackle every kind of concern.
Our benzo addiction treatment center in Austin, Texas, also puts forth dual diagnosis addiction treatment, curing both the addiction and the underlying mental problems that are a direct or indirect contributing factor towards the development of your benzo addiction. We will be working in collaboration with you to develop some workable coping strategies so that you do not switch to benzo abuse again when confronted by some mental, physical, emotional, or psychological trauma. These coping strategies will also assist you in beating your stress and anxiety. You should timely take the steps for treating both your mental issues and addiction for the greater good. The eradication of underlying mental disorders is necessary for the complete exemption from benzo addiction because the mental illness can cause a relapse. In many cases, when people setback, they start consuming the same amounts of addictive drugs as they were taking before getting proper treatment from any drug addiction treatment center. Such a prolonged and continual intake of benzo drugs can subject the consumers to overdose and ultimately death.
Our benzo addiction treatment center in Austin, Texas, offers an extensive dual diagnosis addiction treatment with the help of a lot of programs meant for eradicating benzo addiction, as well as addiction therapy services.
After you get admitted to our benzo addiction treatment center in Austin, Texas, the concerned staff of addiction treatment will proceed with an assessment of mental health to diagnose the specific underlying situation of mental health, which is directly or indirectly acting as a causative factor towards your benzodiazepine addiction. At our benzo addiction treatment center, you will be learning different coping strategies so that you do not shift to this abuse again when faced with some emotional or psychological trauma. Our therapy also assists you to eradicate the physical symptoms resulting from benzo addiction.
Contact Our Recovery Center's Benzo Addiction Treatment Center in Central Texas
Benzo addiction has so many afflictions on the persons struggling with it. Like any other substance addiction, a reliable and professional substance abuse treatment center can curb benzo addiction as well. Let benzo addiction not stop you or your dear ones from leading a healthy and stable life. If you or your friend/family member or someone you are concerned about is having Xanax addiction, you can proceed with the primary step on the road to rehabilitation just now. After all, recognizing that you have Xanax addiction and then getting treatment from a trustworthy and reliable rehab center is all it takes to overcome this abuse. Contact our recovery center for learning more about the Xanax addiction treatment program at our Xanax addiction treatment center in Austin, Texas. You can reach out to us for a sustainable recovery by making a telephone call or filling up an online form, which is confidential. We are always at your disposal to answer your call and lead you towards securing lasting and stable abstinence.